With our reservation system you can check room availability, discover attractive offers and make your reservation online. If you have any queries, please call us or send a message.
Due to the decline in tourism caused by the COVID-19 crisis across Spain and Europe the hotel remains closed until 12 March 2021. We look forward to welcoming you then!
Special Offers, Prices & Seasons
- Best price guaranteed – You’ll always get our best prices and the widest choice of rooms when you book on our website, by phone or email.
- Special offer Suites – We offer 10% discount for a stay of 3 nights or more in our 4 spectacular suites.
- Granada Card Pernocta – Reserve at least 2 nights in our hotel and we can book the Granada Card Pernocta for you, giving you access to the Alhambra.
- Prices – Our room prices include breakfast buffet, free parking and all taxes. Half board is available (more information).
- Minimum stay – During the Easter weekend we require a minimum stay of 3 nights.
- Minimum age children – Only children over 10 years old are accepted (but we will make the occasional exception for younger well behaved children).
- Group size – Maximum group size is 8 people.
- Seasonal closure – The hotel is closed from 3 November 2019 until 13 March 2020.
- Pool – The swimming pool is open from mid-March until early November.
- All hotel rooms are equipped with air-conditioning.
- Free wi-fi.
- There is no TV at the Cortijo del Marqués as we would like our guests to disconnect and enjoy the beautiful and peaceful surroundings.
- Enjoy our luxury bedding and towels from the prestigious linen company Bassols, founded in 1790.
- Pamper yourself with our natural olive-oil based body care products from award-winning company La Chinata, founded in 1932.
- Extra bed allowed in some rooms: 29 €/night per adult or child between 10–17 years.
- Pets are allowed in most rooms upon request only and with a one-time supplement of 25 € for additional cleaning.
Hotel Information and Policies
- To guarantee your reservation we require a valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Maestro). Your credit card only serves as a guarantee and we do not charge you until the day of your departure.
- Cancellation: If the reservation is cancelled or modified up to 2 days before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, the first night will be charged.
- Check-in is possible from 2 pm and check-out until 12 noon. Early check-in and late check-out are available at a surcharge.
- At lunchtime (from 1:30–4:00 pm) we serve Spanish tapas specialities, salads and sandwiches.
- In the evenings (from 8:00–10:30 pm) we serve a 3-course gourmet dinner menu for 29 € per person (25 € with half board, with a minimum stay of 2 nights) – and we also have an excellent wine and drinks list. The gourmet menu is 22 € for children aged 10–17 years (19 € with half board) for adult size portions. Alternatively, our chef can prepare simple dishes like pasta Bolognese, breaded chicken or fish fingers (both with chips) for them.
- Buffet breakfast included (fresh orange juice, cold cuts, cheeses, eggs, cereals, homemade jams and cakes, local bread and olive oil etc.).